Wednesday, February 22, 2012

open up or bottle up?

Let's see when was my last entry to this blog? (... ... ... ...) hmmm... sigh anyway i almost not able to get in so that is somehow long...

Although I've not been on this blog but I guess I can still consider myself as active on the net thanks to Facebook... games... hahahaha until recently...

It had been couple of months since i really care about facebook and looking inside it.. why? Well that is because life has changed... since school to Uni to working life and from job to job... Facebook begin to seem like a waste of time and energy... am i bottling up or opening up to see the the real world?

It is sad how I can let go of so many things in my life that i've think of them as worth it, important and cannot live without...
NO... My life is not miserable... somehow I am enjoying it more than i thought...
Maybe that's what people mean by the different stages of life.

I am somehow happy with the current me... spending more time at home and with family and working for the future... life in the past seems like a fantasy dream... the people who really know me may know what i mean...

Am I getting old??? Hahahahah.... i think not.... i still think and act like a child tho...

Hmmm... there are so much things I want to say or express but... in the end i think it is better to keep this entry this way...

So am i bottling up or opening up????!!! (",)
What bout you?!

Cheers

No comments: