Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Amazing Creations

Can you see it?

Love it... Just love it... (",)


Miri Airport during Sunset... The sky is so nice and peaceful looking...


Sunset in Senadin area, took it while driving slowly... (So much like overseas scenery)



Evening time at Tanjung Lobang... Just love the sky and the cloud formation...

Nearly Sunset in Curtin Campus... Looks alot like sunrise...


View of Bekenu Beach (Bungai)...



These pictures had been taken quite awhile ago... and there were lots more... will upload it when i've rotated the pictures... I don't want people to their neck looking at the unrotated pictures...



The reasons for me to take these pictures and uploaded it were to share my interest in photography and my love for scenery...



Scenery's can tell a persons feeling and thoughts... to me, scenery's is a work of miracle by God. I hope one day, i'll be able to go around the world to capture all the amazing creation in this world. It feels like the scenery that i capture in pictures have thoughts and feelings of its own... Trying to tell us... whenever i see something i like i'll capture it and share to all...



Hopefully you all enjoyed it...

1 comment:

Without Artistic Restriction said...

I love those picture that you take. Good job. ^__^