Monday, January 14, 2008

Summer Course

I know i seldom i do really mean seldom update my blog... I can't say there's not much happenning in these time of not updating... hehehe.. anyway, lets get on with the updating and cut this intro craps.

Summer courses had begin for about 2 to 3 weeks liaw... Haiz.. headache headache. for somehow there are stress and fun at the same time. the purpose of me taking summer is not to graduate early but for some other reasons (which it is hard to say). Anyway, for the mean time, all i can say is that summer courses are hectic and tiring (i find myself sleeps more than i usually do).

With all the information bang into my head i think i get around 30 to 40% of all the things i learn... haiz... but most of all it is fun, enjoyable and challenging... (",)

No comments: